- 500g shredded beef
50ml sesame oil
- 100g sliced onions
- 100g sliced carrots
- 100g sliced courgettes
- 100g shredded red cabbage
- 100g sliced red peppers
- 100g bean sprouts
- 100g broccoli
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 cup low salt chicken stock
- 1 ½ teaspoon corn flour dissolved in 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 plain egg omelette shredded
- 100g cooked prawns
- 2tbsp fish sauce
- 2tbsp chopped spring onions
1. In a large wok heat the sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and quickly fry.
2. Add the beef and stir-fry until cooked
3. Add all the vegetables and toss everything together and heat through.
4. Pour over the light soy sauce, chicken stock and sugar, simmer for one minute, add the dissolved cornflour until the sauce thickens. Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds on top.
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok over high heat.
2. Add the rice and quickly stir-fry, add the prawns, shredded omelette and pour over the fish sauce, mix well and add the spring onions.